OMI mattresses are 100% naturally organic, filled with natural latex rubber from Texas and pure quality eco-cotton grown in the California’s Sonoma wine country. A restful night’s sleep that offers purity and safety can now be yours.
For the purist, most healthy and safe mattress, made to provide outstanding comfort and opulence, our mattresses are the superior sleeping platform for conscientious consumers
For deluxe and superior cushioned sleeping comfort, an OMI Mattress is surpassed by no other brand. Offering a 20 year guarantee, the mattresses offer wholesome, clean comfort, great handcrafted style and a lavish night’s rest. OMI mattresses offer luxury and purity for those thoughtful consumers who prefer a healthy and comfortable high quality mattress.
OMI offers their unmatched purity guarantee that offers a full refund on mattresses should you find a better quality and more organically pure product than an OMI mattress. By clicking the image on the left, you can witness the distinctive mattress manufacturing and the exquisite raw materials that are used in their pure organic design.
Expand your view of quality mattresses by clicking the button. OMI mattresses have an unmatched reputation for purity and comfort to the delight of many well rested and savvy shoppers looking for quality organic products.
OMI’s Organic Mattress Guarantees
We offer a checklist for purity certification that no other mattress company can accomplish. The purity certification is available on the right side for you to read, print out and use in your shopping comparison for a quality organic mattress. These certifications are provided by a third party independent of OMI mattress, formed for consumer safety and protection.
Only the best products are used in the crafting of an OMI mattress, for the highest quality in mattress texture and performance.
Organic Mattresses Inc.- 8-Step Commitment to Purity
Our organic commitment:
- Sourcing raw materials for every part of our mattresses which have been certified organic by a third party.
- Using non chemical sanitation processes to reduce or remove bacteria, mold and yeast contaminations.
- Maintaining our manufacturing facilities as 100% organic by adhering to cleanliness standards that are similar to those employed in “clean-rooms”.
- Maintaining a quarterly testing schedule that applies to all of our finished products for VOC emissions, phthalates and aldehydes.
- Using only raw materials that were grown and produced in the United States as a way to support the American worker, farmer and industries. This also allows us to avoid fumigants that are applied to foreign sourced materials and to ensure there are no foreign based impurities in our raw materials.
- Reducing our footprint on the Earth by using recycled packaging material and by reducing our production waste to zero.
- Put process and procedures in place to ensure we pass the annual Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) inspection to maintain a worldwide standard of organic textile manufacturing.
- Avoid any possible product liability issues for our retailers by complying with all state and federal regulations regarding organic textiles. We will also proactively monitor current and future legislation that may have an impact on our operations and customers.