A hypoallergenic mattress topper can help add comfort to your existing mattress. Are you suffering from neck pain? Does your neck and back feel stiff when you wake up in the morning? Does your bed feel uncomfortable enough to make you toss and turn at night? Check your mattress. Chances are, there are lumps and bumps and an obviously uneven surface that contribute to your problems. Once your mattress begins showing signs of age, it’s time to replace it. But if there are strong budget constraints, this may not be possible, at least not as soon as you’d like. If you need a solution right now, consider a hypoallergenic mattress topper for instant, affordable transformation.
A Hypoallergenic Mattress Topper for a bedtime makeover
Mattress toppers are designed to cover the mattress, thus creating a smoother, more even surface. Because of this, the mattress is that much more comfortable to use — no unsightly depressions, no hilly bumps and no valleys that take a toll on your health. The result is sweet, comfortable sleep each night, a straight spine and refreshed mornings. With a hypoallergenic mattress topper, you are assured of much-needed back support when and where you need it most.
A Hypoallergenic Mattress Topper made with Wool
Mattress toppers made from wool are excellent for those who wish extra comfort and warmth. These are an excellent choice for cold nights, bedtime sniffles and restlessness. A great reason to buy a hypoallergenic mattress topper.
- Reversible wool mattress pad – If you prefer extra insulation and added comfort, this is a good choice. It has a layer made from exposed Natura Wool™ for extra warmth.
- Natura Washable Topper – This is made from Smart Wash Wool™, so you are assured of softness and warmth all night. It’s easy to clean and is washable, which makes it a very hygienic option.
- Organic Super Comfort Plus Mattress – This is one of the best products we have, made from organic materials. It features a generous amount of Natura Grow Wool™, so your mattress is always fresh and comfy. It’s also eco-friendly.
A Hypoallergenic Mattress Topper with Latex
One of the most popular materials for personal and home use, latex is resistant to dust mites and other allergens, making it the best choice for people with known allergies and sensitive skin. Natural latex is supple and resilient, which translates to hours of peaceful sleep.
- Mattress Mate – The core of this topper is made from Talalay latex, offering hypoallergenic cushioning with pressure-point relief.
- Organic Eco Haven Mattress Topper – Combines the luxury of Natura Grow with the natural softness and resilience of Talalay latex for added comfort and cushioning. No allergens or off-gassing.
Where to Buy a Natura Hypoallergenic Mattress Topper
SleepWell features a wide variety of natural mattresses, pillows and bedding from Natura. You can get your natural and hypoallergenic mattress topper at SleepWell Specialty Mattresses right here in Sacramento.